Bali joglo questions answers
Your villa in Bali
Do I need a special visa to be the owner of a house in Bali?
No, it does not require a special visa.
How long do we have to finalize the transaction?
• First, quality offers are rare.
• The market is very dynamic.
• Speed of decision is important.
How long does it take to find tenants?
Normally, it takes between 2 weeks to a month and a half.
How to create a bank account?
This is pretty simple and fast. However, you have to be there to open it.
How is the purchase procedure?
Bali Joglo and her team will dedicate a lot of time and staff to accompany you in your purchase to bring you total satisfaction. You will find with us almost all the answers to your questions, and even those concerning your interests, in the way of buying the most adapted to your family situation.
Here is what we offer:
• When the property (s) are chosen, there will be the geometer’s passage on the ground
• Verification of the constructibility of the ground (aspect, terminals, etc.)
• Verification of the possibility of renting
• Meeting with neighbors
• Meeting with the mayors of the villages
• Meetings with the administration
• A visit to the notary to settle the land
• Meeting with our architects for the best implementation
• Creation of 2D plans
• Creation of 3D images
• The setting up of the contract
• The project’s costing
• A proposal of options
• A follow-up of the construction site
• Accounting tracking
• The steps to obtain water and electricity
• And finally, the start of the mandatory documents (building and renting permits)
Once the quotes accepted by you, and upon receipt of your payment, the work will be undertaken and monitored.
How will your visit to Bali be?
During this visit, if you wish, we will pick you up at your hotel (return).
We will take an hour or two to explain the current market and how we work.
According to your expectations, we will accompany you one or more days to show you our products.
We will spend an hour or two on the products visited to advise you as best as possible (price and return on investment).
We will make a list of your favorite products.
If you wish, we will open a free account in Bali.
We will write the offers for these products, and we will make you sign the necessary documents (you will have to leave us a deposit check.This deposit is kept by the notary and will be deducted from the purchase price).
We can schedule an appointment with our architects to concoct the product of your dreams.
We can not guarantee to get you the land seen during the visit (since the market is very competitive), but we will find for sure a similar product.
After visiting us once, we can work remotely.
Is it possible to make repairs or renovations in the property I am buying?
Yes, that is entirely possible. We have contractors who can do repairs, plumbing, electrical work, painting, etc. We can also manage this aspect for a flat fee, depending on the amount of work required.
Is it possible to come only two days in Bali to visit the properties and then manage the file remotely?
Yes, it is possible if you pay cash. We advise you to come to visit the properties, but once your favorite or your selected investments, we can write the offers, and close the transaction (s) without you having to return to Bali. We will take care of all the tasks for you.
Should we have a bank account in Indonesia?
It is better to have one. It is necessary to have a bank account in Bali to deposit the amount of rent, in case of rent. And if you buy a house, you still need an account to pay your condo fees, insurance and property taxes.
Does buying in Indonesia give me the right to a KITAS ?
No, on the other hand a business that fulfills certain rules would allow you to obtain that.
Will my tenants year-round be forced to take out insurance?
We can not force tenants to take insurance. However, it is stated in the lease that they must do so.
Why do you have to go through a professional in Bali?
• 1st benefit: Generally for each case, one agent represents the buyer, and another represents the seller. Agents have a duty to represent their client, in the best interest of the client they represent.
• The 2nd advantage: A true interlocutor, a real company based on the
DISCOVER ALL OF OUR ACTIVITIES BY CLICKING ON THE PICTURES BELOW